Thursday 22 May 2014

Teen Channels Michael Jackson at Talent Show

Brett W. Nichols is giving the Michael Jackson hologram a run for its money.
The 17-year-old junior impressed all his classmates when he performed a dance routine to "Billie Jean" during a talent rally at Pitman High School in Turlock, California, that would have made the King of Pop proud.
Surprisingly, Nichols hasn't had any formal training. So how did he learn how to move like MJ? "It started in 2001, at a very young age, when Michael reunited with
his brothers," Nichols tells "The Insider With Yahoo." "Someone in my house was flipping through the channels, [and] the way he moves really caught my eye. Over the years, through YouTube, I spent months just watching it again and again… I studied each part [and] taught myself.
Nichols won first place at the talent show and is now enjoying his celebrity status at school. "I've signed so many yearbooks and taken so many selfies with people I've never even met!" he shared.
Though he has some serious skills, don't expect him to show up as a contestant on "So You Think You Can Dance" anytime soon. "Dancing is a positive hobby that I pour my energy into," Nichols noted, but, "I’m really into filmmaking. I hope it's at least something I can rely on for a future career."
Check out this video to see Brett bust a move, and tune in to "The Insider With Yahoo" for the latest in entertainment news.

No comments:

Post a Comment